The Most Creative Integrated Marketing and PR Firm in Boston
SA is an integrated marketing agency filled with passionate people who are not only smart, but fun to have on your team. We're a woman-owned business led by a tenacious CEO specializing in Launch PR, which is our proprietary method of introducing products, services, companies, communities and organizations.
Our award-winning journalists, creative and media professionals collaborate with digital natives to develop effective, engaging campaigns. We know how to keep you top of mind and the prospect pipeline full. We treat our clients as partners - when you succeed, we succeed. That's how we measure success.
Our Marketing & PR Services
Who We Serve
Launch Public Relations
The NEW Launch Plan
The backup of this post in your browser is different from the version below. Restore the backup.
Through our Launch research, writing and campaign execution, SA has established the discipline of Launch Public Relations®, our proprietary, multi-disciplinary process that successfully propels new products, services, organizations, corporations, institutions and communities into the marketplace, accelerates their growth beyond the introductory period and reinvigorates interest when customer attention wanes.
Innovation. Ingenuity. Insights.
Our integrated media strategies blend PR, social media, digital marketing, and influencer relations to deliver messages that inform and mobilize target audiences. The agency specializes in Launch Public Relations®, a proprietary method of building awareness, interest, engagement, inquiries and action.
Most Memorable New Product
The Most Memorable New Product Launch survey is conducted annually with our partner Sentient Decision Science and features feedback from a national, census-balanced sample of consumers. This study identifies the most memorable new product launches of the year and highlights the latest trends in consumer purchasing behavior and media consumption.
- Annarita Meeker, Bentley University Online Degree Completion Program
- Nick Covino, William James College
- Peter Eden, Landmark College
- Shauna LaFaci-Barry, MIT Sloan School of Management
- “Our firm has worked with SA for more than 20 years. What we love about SA is their knowledge of the local media as well as their responsiveness. All of our competitors are trying to get news coverage and SA’s ability to consistently secure local and regional media opportunities allows the Boston office of Cushman & Wakefield to stand apart from competitors. SA has great relationships with the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Boston Business Journal, Banker & Tradesman, The Real Reporter, and New England Real Estate Journal among others, and always suggests creative stories outside of transactions that highlight the personalities, market knowledge, as well as accomplishments of Cushman & Wakefield.”Linda McDonough, Managing Director
- "It’s been a pleasure to work with SA as they brought the creativity and digital marketing know-how that we needed to raise the awareness for the University of Massachusetts Gerontology Department and drive leads to our programs which range from certificates to master’s degrees. We were pleased with the number of leads SA generated since the cohorts for our classes are mature, specialized, unique and difficult to reach. As one of the oldest gerontology programs in the U.S., we were happy to implement digital recruitment methods to attract students to our online programs from around the country."Jaimee Ryan, Communications, Marketing and Recruitment Manager
Read Our Blog!
“Can I offer you a drink?” Stella Artois is not only in the business of crafting beer, it’s also...February 16, 2018
This Spring we have five amazing interns who have joined the Schneider Associates team! They have already dived head-first...February 15, 2018
Shake Shack pulled out all the stops for a pink glittery V-day shake. Did the brand go too far…February 9, 2018
Facebook has made a drastic change to its news feed algorithm yet again, which is going to create challenges...February 6, 2018