Boston-based Schneider Associates, a full-service public relations and integrated marketing communications agency that specializes in launching products, services, companies, and communities, is seeking a seasoned public affairs professional.
For more than a decade, Schneider Associates has been a leader in designing and executing successful multi-faceted public affairs campaigns. We apply the political campaign model to private-sector economic development initiatives. We’re looking for entrepreneurial, hard-working, detail-oriented individuals who are passionate about politics, media of all types, community and influencer engagement, and campaigning. An appetite for challenging projects and an ability to work with the media are musts, as is a “roll up your sleeves” mentality. Our public affairs practice is growing quickly and this is an opportunity to be a critical member of the public affairs team. Our ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of political campaign, political communications, public affairs/public policy, government affairs and digital influence experience with specific experience around managing and running political campaigns, economic development initiatives, municipal projects, infrastructure projects and real estate development campaigns.
- Conducting legislative, policy, and media research
- Leading digital and social media grassroots campaigns
- Interacting regularly with office holders and staff
- Pitching stories and engaging media
- Writing campaign materials (speeches, talking points, message guides, op-eds, web copy)
- Leading or conducting voter research and developing targeted voter programs
- Supporting new business initiatives
- 5-7 years of political campaign, political communications, public affairs/public policy, government affairs and digital influence experience
- Specific experience in managing and running political campaigns, economic development initiatives, municipal projects, infrastructure projects and/or real estate development campaigns.
- Legislative/political research experience
- Passion for public affairs
If you are interested in joining our public affairs team, please forward your resume, cover letter and at least one writing/research sample to:
Attn: Human Resources
Re: Public Affairs Professional
* If you have a blog, Twitter feed or LinkedIn profile, please send details.
About Schneider Associates
Schneider Associates is a full-service public relations and integrated marketing communications agency that successfully launches and sustains visibility for new products, services, companies and communities. Schneider Associates represents a wide range of clients in professional services, public affairs, higher education and consumer products. The agency specializes in Launch Public Relations®, a proprietary method of launching new products, programs and services, and revitalizing icon products to build and sustain awareness, excitement, and sales.
To learn more about Schneider Associates, please visit: www.schneiderpr.com