Job Description: Integrated Marketing & Design Associate
Schneider Associates is seeking a talented Integrated Marketing & Design Associate to join our growing integrated marketing, creative services and social media marketing team. The successful candidate will contribute to cutting edge marketing, digital and social programs to life for clients in a range of industries, from education to consumer products and non profit organizations. This role is a combination of content creation, writing, hands-on design as well as art direction and project management, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing many hats and working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Candidates should have an understanding of how digital and print media (online vs. offline) interact with a focus on user-centered design, aesthetic appeal and marketing best practices. This person will contribute to a variety of projects, working closely with the creative and digital leads at the agency, as well as developers, writers and junior designers. Experience creating strategic, well-planned and results-driven, visually beautiful interactive experiences for web, mobile interfaces and email communications will set you apart from the rest. Ideal candidates will be great communicators both verbally and in writing, tactful diplomats, creative problem solvers, analytical thinkers and devotees to innovation. Ideal candidates will have been a contributor on design projects from concept to completion at an agency or within a marketing department, and will have a solid portfolio to showcase their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent
- Two to five years (2-5) of professional experience, internships count
- Fluent with digital tools in Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut
- Some knowledge of back-end coding such as HTML5, CSS, ActionScript, or XML etc is a big plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are constantly changing
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and communicate the issues around a job effectively, including strong communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to help drive smart, tactical execution of client programs
- In-depth understanding of social media tools and ability to implement social media programs
- Ability to understand what success means to each client, then deliver on those results
- Ability to mentor junior team members and interns
- Proven ability to add creative insight and clever problem-solving on a consistent basis
Do you feel qualified for this position? Email a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org