Client: Apollo International (formerly Apollo Security)
Mission: Bring Apollo’s website design and online presence into the 21st century by designing and developing a new website.
- Enhance the Apollo brand by creating a new website that focuses on lead capture and entices visitors to learn more about the company.
- Tell the Apollo story through compelling case study development and communicate the firm’s key differentiators and product offerings
Rework website content and navigation to be more visitor friendly and better optimized for SEO.
- Incorporate full content management so the site can be continually updated and contribute to content marketing efforts.
- Launch the website within a three month window in time for ASIS 2012, a critical security industry conference.
Strategies and Tactics:
- Conducted a competitive SWOT analysis of the website design of leading security companies.
- Developed new branding, website design, copy, and site map.
- Conducted keyword analysis for SEO.
- Built content based on key messages, organizational heritage and stories from security industry veterans.
- Developed the tagline “Personalized Security Solutions Crafted by Accomplished Professionals.”
- Successfully launched the new Apollo website a week before the ASIS Conference.
- Improved website design and navigation.
- Communicated company brand and differentiators.
- Provided full site content management.
- Optimized content that successfully met lead generation goals from targeted industries.
- Improved search engine rankings.
- Created an attractive new website and improved its effectiveness as a marketing tool.
- Applauded by Apollo senior management for enhancing their brand and creating a website that reflects their organization, heritage and mission.
Learn more about our creative services here.