The Challenge: Build a public relations campaign to drive business and revenue growth through increased corporate visibility.
SA was contracted to build a public relations campaign for Walker Restoration Consultants, the new real estate restoration division of Walker Parking Consultants, the largest parking consultant firm in the U.S.
SA’s goal was to drive business and revenue growth through increased corporate visibility by helping the company secure a more prominent position in the restoration market as part of a five-year strategic plan.
Our Approach: An aggressive internal and external public relations campaign to build excitement, awareness and visibility.
SA first communicated the benefits of offering real estate restoration services to the internal teams at the 13 Walker Parking offices. SA generated enthusiasm for selling these new services by educating each office about how the team would interface with new and existing clients.
To change the perception externally that Walker Parking provided only parking consulting services, SA generated visibility for the Restoration Group’s experience in the eastern, central and western regions of the U.S. that corresponded with Walker offices that already had large restoration portfolios in Boston, Chicago and Denver.
Other tactics included:
- Planning and presenting a Webinar for all 13 offices of Walker Parking Consultants that included launch, branded giveaways and an internal newsletter detailing how the new division would positively impact the company’s bottom line.
- Developing new press materials to positively position the new division and its experienced restoration experts.
- Supporting national brand and regional offices with a strategic media relations campaign that included the parking trade press and planning and vertical trade outlets that reached potential clients including developers, builders, architects and facility managers.
- Coordinating regional media tours with Restoration division managers in three key markets: Boston, Chicago and Denver.
- Increasing Walker’s visibility within the industry through trade show presence and by-lined articles.
Results: SA helped Walker drive a sales increase of $15 million more than initial projections and a 13% increase over the prior year, including a year-over-year revenue increase of 20% for the Restoration Division.
SA secured more than 10 million media impressions during the one-year campaign, including positive media coverage in publications such as Building Design & Construction, Parking Today and the New England Real Estate Journal.
Learn more about our launch services here.