- Engage mommy bloggers to raise awareness and drive sales online for the launch of Vroom Solo, an under-the-cabinet, mounted, stand alone vacuum system that makes it easier to clean high traffic areas in the home.
- Emphasize the importance and benefits of having a quick and easy cleanup system for a high traffic area.
- Demonstrate value for a vacuum with a $299 price point.
Strategies and Tactics:
- Leveraged Mommies Clique, SA’s nationwide network of connected moms and mommy bloggers, to sample the product, experience product benefits and generate authentic product reviews. Product went to approximately 70 bloggers for sampling and review online.
- Used Twitter to gain exposure by hosting a virtual Tweet Up with over 50 moms using the #VroomVac hashtag.
- Conducted additional outreach and sent product to mommy bloggers across the country.
- Secured 61 organic blog hits, with all blog posts linking directly to the product Web site (Vroomyourroom.com) which increased unique monthly viewership significantly.
- Spurred blog readership numbers totaling more than 660,000 readers – all within an extremely targeted demographic of moms following their favorite mom bloggers.
- Resulted in 100% positive and authentic online reviews from mommies that included personal videos and photos of moms and their children quickly cleaning spills and messes using the Vroom Solo.
- Generated favorable brand relationships, created an “overnight success” and reinforced messaging for Vroom Solo as a valuable quick cleanup system for the home.
Learn more about our launch services here.