Client: Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP (PBL)
- Conducted strategic sourcing and media relations to connect bankruptcy attorney David Reier with well-known local reporters to secure high-profile placements.
- Promote PBL and David Reier as experts in laws and procedures related to bankruptcy filings.
- Increase awareness of PBL in New England while driving inquiries for its bankruptcy practice.
Strategies and Tactics:
- SA conducted daily scanning of news stories related to legal issues that match PBL’s legal expertise.
- When the 38 Studios bankruptcy story broke, SA sprang into action and conducted targeted media outreach and media relations in Boston and Providence.
- After convincing reporters a legal expert would add context to the story, SA quickly contacted PBL to identify the proper bankruptcy expert to speak to the media.
- SA provided background information and conducted media training sessions by phone to prepare attorney Reier for his interviews.
- After the initial story broke, SA continued to monitor the story as it developed and secured coverage over a five month period as the case played out.
- As part of a successful thought leadership and media relations campaign, SA secured 10 placements including the Boston Business Journal, Boston Globe, Boston Herald and New England Cable News.
- Increased awareness of the firm and established its reputation locally, resulting in the firm receiving many inbound client inquires.
- Positioned David Reier as an authority on the 38 Studios case and bankruptcy filings.
- Secured more than 5 million impressions.
Learn more about our corporate services here.