Client: Terresolve Technologies
- Leverage the EPA’s new regulation to Terresolve’s advantage by creating a comprehensive white paper that positioned Mark Miller, the CEO, as a thought leader in the field of environmentally acceptable lubricants for the marine transport industry.
- Interviewed Terresolve’s CEO on key topics that would drive thought leadership positioning.
- Conducted research into EPA ruling and costs associated with changing to biodegradable lubricants in the shipping industry to become immersed in the subject matter.
- Created targeted pitch for key trade publications and commenced media relations and outreach.
- Through our media relations effort, placed a five page feature article, which included specially developed visuals and charts by the Lubes n’ Greases in-house design team.
- Wrote and secured A Letter to the Editor addressing a competitor’s response to the article.
- Generated a surge of inquiries about the EPA ruling and Terresolve products as a result of the two placements, thereby driving leads and inquiries.
Learn more about our consumer services here.