Client: Healthcare Billing Specialists
Project: Identity Program, Brochure, Stationery, and Website Development
Healthcare Billing Specialists (HBS) selected Schneider Associates to perform a comprehensive rebranding of the company identity, including the logotype, colors, brand guidelines, stationery, brochure and website.
- Healthcare Billing Specialists needed to position their organization to market their services to existing customer segments as well as new growth areas.
Winning Strategies & Tactics:
- Conducted a series of intake sessions with the president of the company and delved into the critical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats with respect to the company and brand.
- Distilled comprehensive information about HBS, their service offerings, and competitive differentiators into core ideas, or building blocks, on which the brand is formed.
- Designed logotypes as unique trademarks for the company, while considering preferences in tone, typography, and style.
- Created a comprehensive brand guidelines book to offer insight and direction on logo usage and collateral material development.
- Developed concepts to best position the new website as well as market HBS services to target client audiences.
- Commenced full website design and copy to execute chosen concept and create a branded, marketing-driven web portal.
- Created a brochure and company stationery that leveraged the brand identity to create positive, consistent impressions with target audiences.
- Completed identity program, brochure, stationery and website launch on schedule to be ready for a key industry conference.
- Managed and led a complete identity makeover for HBS, which improved marketing effectiveness and boosted employee morale within the company.
- Positioned the company for continued growth in core service areas as well as expanded business in targeted growth industries.
Learn more about our creative services here.