- Use media relations expertise to secure a high-value national TV placement to use in line presentations at major home center and hardware retailers to showcase how easy it is to use Bondera TileMat Set.
- Support the opening of new markets across the U.S. by using the third party credibility of a national media placement to position the product as relevant.
- Elevate Bondera’s brand image nationally and create consumer preference by showing ease of use.
Strategies and Tactics:
- Conducted research to identify top home improvement and DIY television programs that showcased products without having to “pay for placement.”
- Developed a targeted pitch campaign for media that included product samples and marketing materials so that television producers could interact with and test Bondera.
- Developed a video package as content for Bondera to show at retailer pitch meetings and use in marketing.
- Media relations results: secured a marquee branded opportunity with the DIY Network, which featured Bondera TileMatSet being used to create a stainless steel mosaic backsplash on an episode of “Kitchen Crashers.”
- Dedicated a full minute of air time with celebrity host Alison Victoria who demonstrated how to use Bondera and apply it correctly to create a striking backsplash in the kitchen.
- Drove retailer marketing and distribution by securing placement in major retailers like Lowe’s using the video clip of Bondera being featured on “Kitchen Crashers” to kick off retailer meetings.
Learn more about our consumer services here.