Client: Grace Construction Products
Project: CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2008
- Make a big splash at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2008, one of the largest construction product trade shows in the world (occurring once every two years in Las Vegas), by generating maximum visibility to differentiate Grace products, securing booth-side media briefings and generating buzz before, during and after the show.
- Foster relationships with media that cover the building products space.
- Standing out in a tradeshow where there are thousands of booths in more than ten showrooms.
- Planning and executing a strategy for tradeshow presence and media outreach in less than two months.
- Ensuring that scheduled media members kept commitments and arrived for client interviews.
- Drafted comprehensive press materials and executed a pre-show email campaign to create anticipation and build traffic for the Grace booth.
- Conducted in-depth media training with twenty Grace Construction Product professionals in advance of the trade show.
- Communicated with key media contacts prior to the event and on-site in the press room to facilitate interviews and build relationships with the media, despite the competition from thousands of attending companies.
- Secured more than 10 media interviews at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2008 despite time limitations and a frenetic environment, which resulted in significant buzz, multiple placements and the re-establishment of long-term media relationships with key outlets.
Learn more about our corporate services here.