Client: BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers
Project: Blogger Outreach Campaign for BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers at BlogHer 2011
- Raise awareness of the product among top-tier mommy, food and consumer bloggers in an engaging format.
- Encourage engagement within social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Tumblr to increase new fans and followers for BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers.
- Increase sales of BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers within the timeframe of the BlogHer conference and blogger outreach program.
Strategies and Tactics:
- Conducted outreach to confirmed attendees prior to the conference using a creative HTML e-blast to encourage them to stop by the BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers booth.
- Created a Tumblr page to house photos and videos from BlogHer conference to help increase search engine optimization.
- Designed and executed a coffee lounge booth with free all-day coffee breaks and product sampling, complete with branded high-top tables and conversation-starter coasters.
- Developed a BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers branded “step and repeat” sign for a photographer and videographer to capture attendees’ photos.
- Engaged in live social media activity on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Tumblr during the conference.
- Hosted a Keurig and BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers giveaway at the booth to increase sign ups and capture new advocates for the brand.
- Conducted extensive follow-up with bloggers for product reviews and giveaways post-conference.
- SA successfully executed all program objectives, using the creative message of, “Stir up a Conversation” with 500+ Mommy bloggers at BlogHer.
- Distributed more than 1,000 samples of the product.
- The creation of the campaign Tumblr page increased search engine optimization for the brand on Google from the posting of more than 40 “Stir up a Conversation” videos by BlogHer attendees.
- SA increased followers of the BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers Twitter handle by 679% and increased Facebook fan page interaction with 182 likes during the weekend of the conference.
- For the BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers blogger outreach programs, SA secured multiple reviews and giveaways for a total of more than 3 million impressions.
- SA secured the following top placements from attendees:
Keepingcents.com (15,896 readers) on September 18, 2011
Savethecoupons.com (13,600 readers) on September 22, 2011
Moneysavingmadness.com (23,932 readers) on September 28, 2011
Learn more about our consumer services here.