Client: Bertucci’s Brick Oven Ristorante
Project: Grand Opening Events, Media Relations Campaigns and Sponsorships for a National Restaurant Chain
- Generate local awareness through media relations for the grand openings of new restaurants and publicize the renovation of existing restaurants to emphasize more comfort for patrons.
- Develop and coordinate a national promotion for an online vote to bring back a favorite retired menu item, as well as a nationwide contest asking consumers to submit original recipes to be featured on the Bertucci’s menu.
- Creating media interest and enthusiasm for store openings and renovations in small markets where chain restaurants are often perceived as competition to local establishments.
- Conducted media relations and blogger outreach on a hyper-local level to get the word out about Bertucci’s grand openings and renovations, promoting this news to scores of local and regional newspapers and online news sites.
- Publicized ongoing Bertucci’s promotions, such as the nationwide contest to submit your own recipe for the Bertucci’s menu, in local markets to bring attention to the restaurant in the surrounding communities.
- Secured positive local media coverage to generate awareness for Bertucci’s grand openings and renovations.
- Overcame local skepticism by emphasizing the comfortable atmosphere at Bertucci’s restaurants, which included contemporary decor, a modern, spacious bar area, greater seating capacity, and a “pizza bar” where customers could see pizzas being prepared using fresh ingredients.
Learn more about our launch services here.