Professional organizations and member associations have unique marketing and communications challenges. While association marketing teams are responsible for creating rich member engagement programs, internal resources are not always available to handle the volume of marketing and communications needs such as website design, creative support, social media community management and media relations. These critical tasks can fall to the bottom of the to-do list simply because there’s no time to address them.
Here’s how Schneider Associates can help. We develop integrated marketing and communication programs designed to drive recruitment and member engagement. The programs feature mobile-friendly content hubs (website design) that promote industry trends, news, research and career-related content; social media programs that extend the membership experience to an online community; thought leadership campaigns that promote industry insights and member research; and, event marketing and promotional support. We know that association in-house marketing teams are often small but mighty—and sometimes need additional support. We partner with our clients and become a natural extension of their marketing department, working seamlessly to accomplish more together.
Our diverse team of former reporters, content and visual producers, digital influencers, government relations specialists and marketing professionals comprise what we call the SA Newsroom — a brand storytelling and thought leadership approach to driving membership, recruitment and engagement.
Check out our case studies to see what we’ve been able to accomplish for organizations like yours, read our tips for association marketing, and call us to find out how we can help you grow.
- Crafting recruitment marketing campaigns
- Implementing program, service and event launches
- Building digital brands and social communities
- Sourcing experts for thought leadership
- Designing responsive, interactive websites where members can communicate, collaborate and find news and resources
- Leveraging integrated media and content marketing to generate media coverage
- Creating social media ecosytems for global memberships and events
- Developing and managing online communities
- Overhauling newsletters and annual reports to create striking multimedia and print publications that drive engagement
- Creating traditional and digital advertising campaigns
- Implementing crisis communications and management campaigns on the ground and in cyberspace
- Organizing digital and social media audits
- Creating experiential programs to bring existing and potential members to the organization through mobile marketing, digital streaming, web technology or other methods that take your event or meeting experience on the road
- Relaunching associations through a name change, new location or expansion