HSL YouTube Channel
Client: Hebrew Senior Life (HSL)
Project: YouTube Videos
Create compelling video vignettes and use YouTube to demonstrate the unique features of NewBridge on the Charles, a new continuing care retirement community (CCRC) in Dedham, MA, which aims to change the way people think about aging.
- Creating a compelling video to differentiate this CCRC community from others on the market, establish the strength of HSL behind NewBridge, and convey the medical care and different living options available.
- Developed storyboards for video content and cast Len Fishman, CEO, as primary spokesperson for NewBridge on the Charles.
- Focused the vignettes on key topics to differentiate the organization, such as tours of the cottage style housing, progressive environmental policies, quality of long and short term care, recreational resources for seniors, and intergenerational educational and volunteer opportunities.
- Linked YouTube videos to the HSL Web site to strengthen Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Directed media to view the videos online which enabled reporters to learn more about NewBridge and write stories about the new HSL facilities.
- Provided HSL team with a long-term, inexpensive solution for generating awareness about the organization and NewBridge on the Charles continuing care retirement community.
- Fortified SEO link structures to improve ranking in organic Web searches.
- Helped to strengthen HSL leadership in the market, as well as bolster client and community relations.