Julie Hall Talks About “How to Deliver a Successful New Product Introduction”
The Boston Product Management Association invites you for an evening all about product launch: “How to Deliver a Successful New Product Introduction.” May 19th at 6:15 p.m. at the Microsoft Waltham Office.
Launch expert Julie Hall and commercialization consultant Neil Baron will offer their strategies, based on decades of research on how to engage customers.
Program topics will include:
- Why Most Product Launches Fail (from Julie’s article in April’s Harvard Business Review)
- One major reason to incorporate Customer Calibration at every stage of development
- How to choose the right early users and cultivate an ongoing relationship to ensure their involvement in making your new product launch a success
- A methodology for successfully introducing new products.
- The one question to ask your prospects to accelerate their buying process
- How to blend your B2B and B2C strategies to be more B2E focused
- Key tactics and trends from The NEW Launch Plan
Click here to register and read more about the event.
Tags: Boston, boston pr, Boston Product Management Association, Boston Public Relations, BPMA, Consumer, Integrated, Introductions, julie hall, launch, Launch PR, Launch Public Relations, Launches, launchpr, marketing, MMNPL, Neil Baron, new product, new product launch, PR, Product Introduction, product introductions, product launch, product launches, products introduction, Public Relations, Schneider Associates, Schneider PR, SchneiderPR