Our primary goal and satisfaction comes from seeing our clients excel. But along the way, it’s rewarding to receive professional recognition from our peers and business associates. Everyone likes to be told “you’re the best.”
- Schneider Associates was named by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 100 Women Led Businesses in Massachusetts in 2011.
- Schneider Associates received a Silver SABRE from The Holmes Group for the Baskin-Robbins Flavor Creation Contest campaign in 2011, and Silver and Bronze SABRE Awards for campaigns that supported the launch of the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach in 2009. Schneider Associates was also a finalist in the 2011 SABRE awards in the categories of Thought Leadership in PR and PR Agency Marketing for the Harvard Business Review article, “Why Most Product Launches Fail.”
- Schneider Associates was selected by Inc. magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Schneider Associates was honored as one of the region’s fastest growing private companies at the Boston Business Journal’s annual Pacesetter Awards in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Schneider Associates has often earned recognition from the Publicity Club of New England’s Bell Ringer Awards. Awarded campaigns included work for Baskin-Robbins, Liquid Wrench, GUNK®, Subway Restaurants, Colgate-Palmolive, MIT Sloan School of Management, Hebrew Senior Life, Dave & Buster’s, Dots, d-CON, New England Confectionery Company, Zeo Inc., Hannaford Bros, Co., and YES Essentials.